Sunday 25 November 2012

Rise of the guardian


I watched the above 3D movie with my family at Setia Walk, Puchong yesterday. This is my first time watching a 3D movie in a cinema. I was scared watching the 4D movie in Sentosa, Singapore three years ago especially when the picuture came alive and came towards me and the chair that I was sitting was rocking away.

Yesterday, I had no sign of fear. In fact, I enjoyed throughout the movie.

One part of the movie taught me how to overcome fear. It was when the children in the movie stood up and defended the 4 Guardians from Pitch, the creator of the nightmare and overcame nightmare and defeated Pitch. Nightmare was not real but if you believe it is then you will be scared.

From now onward, I am an overcomer! I overcome fear with the belief that I have someone to guard me all the time.





1 comment: